I have a few nice things to say about the William McCray Playground. It was clean, it was large, and it had a great jungle gym for new walkers. Now that that's been said, I can tell you what I didn't like. The playground was very empty and hot. With little shade and nothing around, this park was not a destination we stayed at long. If you're in the area, I suggest going to the Fred Samuel Playground.
• Great Walking Bars For Babies
• Eerily Empty • Not a lot of Shade
What It's Got
• Basketball Court • Chess Tables • 2 Swings • 2 Baby Swings • 3 Jungle Gyms (Big, Medium, Tots) • Walking Bars • 6 Slides • Monkey Bars • Tic Tac Toe • 2 Bridges • Shower Sprinkler (Separate Area) • Few Trashcans • Har-Rubber Tile/Pavement
What Parents/Nannies Should Know
• Not Enough Benches • 40% Shade • 1 Entrance
• The East River • Closest Bodegas on Lennox
Ratings: (Out of 5)
"The mini house is cute."
"Can we go back to the park with the ropes?"